Becoming a Sexual Magnet
The following are some basic guidelines that, according to scientific scrutiny, will increase your sexual magnetism.
- The golden rule with appearances is to be clean and well groomed (duh?!). Being a blond bombshell or tall, dark and handsome matters much less than does cleanliness and general hygiene. The olfactory clues you give off are vital.
- Maintain good eye contact with the person you are interested in.
- Keep your back straight. Good posture can make or break your good looks.
- Smile a lot. To increase your sex drive, an honest-to-goodness sunny smile is alluring for anyone.
- Let your personality shine through. Personality is ultimately more important to both men and women than a fabulous body. While accenting a great figure can't always hurt, don't neglect showing off who you are on the inside.
- In public, be polite and courteous to everybody (including waiters and waitresses). Be confident, but if you are really serious about someone, refrain from becoming the center of attention (this can be threatening).
- A good tip to increase sex drive would be to listen to what s/he has to say. Talk about things that you have in common and don't veer off into a self-inflated monologue about one of your obscure hobbies. Though it is important to tell a new love interest all about yourself, let your story unfold naturally, with lots of give and take in the conversation.
- Wondering how much attention you should lavish? Don't be shy to express your interest (call, make a date, etc.) but don't suffocate a new lover.
- Don't talk about past lovers.
- Be friendly and respectful with his/her friends and parents.
- To pick up on sex drive clues about whether s/he is interested in you, tune in to non-verbal signals. Body positioning should be 'open and inviting'. S/he should be leaning in towards you, leaving his/her arms open and so on. You should mimic the positions that s/he assumes. Getting someone interested in you is another matter.
- Light touches are a very sensual way to test the waters of attraction. Brush some dust off of his/her shoulder, touch his/her sleeve lightly when making a point. Note whether s/he touches you back or makes it easier for you to make contact again. Use your judgment and don't invade his/her space.
- Another little trick to put a new date at ease and increase sex drive is to fiddle with your hands, twirl a pencil or straw or play with your napkin or drinking glass. This shows nerves and puts your date at ease.
- Make your romantics intentions clear, but don't forget to be sensitive to signals for the go-ahead. Bulldozing ahead when s/he hasn't given the non-verbal clues to do so is really off-putting.
- Have fun.