Seduction Tips: A Unisex Approach to Sexual Conquest
Seduction is the art of attracting potential sex partners. Multiple articles, both in magazines and online, offer gender-based seduction tips, erroneously suggesting that there is no similarity between male and female methods of enticement. In fact, men and women do respond to similar stimuli in prospective partners. Hence, a unisex approach, providing seduction tips that can be utilized with considerable success by either gender, is the best approach.
1. The first word of advice affects all the subsequent seduction tips listed below. Moderation is imperative to seduction. Overdo anything and you will appear desperate, obstinate, arrogant or rude, which will undoubtedly hinder your goal.
2. Be confident about yourself. Self-consciousness is detected in conversation and shows in your demeanor. It tends to be viewed as an unattractive quality; consequently, it will negatively affect your chances of success.
3. Body language should demonstrate approachability and cultivate a sense of openness. Smile a lot and keep your arms at your sides instead of in a crossed position in front of your chest, or in a position that covers your body.
4. Eye contact is crucial as it both attracts attention and signals interest. The longer your gaze is returned, the greater the chance of approach. Keep in mind that the effect is also felt by your targeted object of desire.
5. Pay close attention to your target at all times. Do not waste time if, at any point, you register disinterest or rejection in their manner. There are plenty of fish in the sea, and in all likelihood, more than one of them will be receptive to your advances.
6. Compliment your potential partner. Not only will it show interest on your part, but your words will also be an excellent conversation-starter. However, your praise must be genuine and sincere in order to obtain a desirable response.
7. Remember to keep flirting, even after initial contact. This is particularly relevant to the one being pursued. Flirting maintains arousal and indicates that these efforts might lead somewhere.
8. If sex is at the heart of your intention, touch on the topic during conversation. Skirt it lightly on the basis of mutual disclosure, sharing bits and pieces to facilitate trust and discover whether or not the other person would be a willing and suitable sex partner.
9. Introduce touch into the game. There are many approaches to this particular seduction tip. Deliberate ‘accidental’ touching is one, while touching to make a point or in response to a statement is another. Whatever tool is used, occasional physical contact is a strong demonstration of desire.
10. The final say in the list of seduction tips concerns the final move. Depending on whether you are playing the role of hunter or prey, at some point in time, you must take the initiative in order to make it happen, or allow it to happen. Good luck!