Top 10 Sex Tips to Improve your Sex Life
Everyone wants to be a better lover and have better sex. Many people are self-conscious about their skills as a lover or sex partner, and this can hinder having a satisfying sex life. Always remember to relax, be communicative, use protection and ultimately have fun. As with every other skill, there are several tips that you can follow to aid you in your sexual endeavors.
- Be communicative: When engaging in intercourse, tell your partner your sexual likes and dislikes, and encourage them to tell you theirs. This not only flatters your partner’s ego and gets them in the mood, but it will also inform your lover as to what turns you on and what satisfies you sexually. Sharing the sex tips that you have learned in the past can sometimes benefit your current relationship.
- Share your fantasies: Discussing your sexual fantasies with your lover can be fun and will bring you both to a new level of intimacy.
- Engage in foreplay: Foreplay is a great way to excite your mate and build up anticipation for the big event, which ultimately makes for a more powerful climax during intercourse.
- Try different positions: One of the oldest sex tips in the book is literally in a book. If the same old positions are getting boring, invest in a copy of the Kama Sutra, an ancient literary gem that outlines a great variety of sex positions and breathing exercises to prolong climax.
- Play with toys: If it is something you are comfortable with, head to an erotic boutique with your lover to see what you can purchase to liven up the action in the bedroom. There are several sex toys on the market such as vibrators, velvet-lined handcuffs, lubricants and swings that can help increase sexual pleasure for both men and women.
- Engage in role play: As one of the most amusing sex tips, role playing will definitely spice up intercourse. Everyone has a specific sexual scenario that they are curious about and would like to try out. As long as both participants are willing and comfortable with the scenario, dress-up and have fun.
- Experience a daring place: Although it can be risky; many people claim that having intercourse in a somewhat public spot can be very arousing. The thrill of getting caught gets the adrenaline flowing and increases sexual pleasure.
- Catch a flick: Watching a pornographic film together or flipping through a pornographic magazine is an entertaining activity that will not only awaken your senses, but will also provide suggestions on new positions or scenarios to try with your partner.
- Talk dirty talk: Many people get sexually aroused when their lover talks dirty to them. It builds anticipation and triggers a person’s primal instincts. Talking dirty involves letting go of your self-consciousness and allowing your imagination to run wild. Words are very powerful, even more so during intercourse.
- Lights, Camera, Action: Just because sex is usually performed in a bedroom does not mean that it has to be lights off. Many men and women get turned on by looking at their partner while engaged in intercourse.